- The Australian Air League does not collect any personal information about you via our Internet site except when you knowingly provide it.
- It is possible for you to visit this website without telling us who you are.
- If you have elected to be a registered user we may use your e-mail address to send you from time to time various promotional offers,
League program information, special events or other marketing communications that may be of interest to you.
- It is our policy to only e-mail members who give us permission to do so. If we send you an e-mail for a commercial purpose, we will give you the option of not receiving further communications of this nature.
- You may also opt in to the e-mail subscription service to receive e-mails about specific subjects and activities.
- Personal information obtained on the site will never be released to a third party without your consent.
- We will use any collected information to improve our service to users, and from time to time may contact registered users about new features and improvements to the website.
- The League undertakes to take reasonable steps necessary to ensure that member information is secure from any unauthorised access or disclosure. In designing the League website, we have incorporated security procedures and practices that we consider are consistent with Australian industry practice. We review our security procedures from time to time and update them when relevant.
- For statistical purposes we may collect non-personalised information on website activity (such as the number of users who visit the website, the date and time of visits, the number of pages viewed and navigation patterns) through the use of 'cookies' and other tracking technology. In order to collect user statistics we may anonymously log information, and identify categories of users by items such as domains and browser types.
- The League may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages, and via an email to registered users.